Am I running away? I prefer to call it running towards. Towards life, exploration & discovery, and maybe even a tan somewhere along the way. Tomorrow I leave for.....
Brazil! That's right-to a land where naked is the new clothed, where massive amounts of skewered meats fill both the body and soul, and where I can get my fill of Samba and jungle-life all wrapped up into one, neat little package.
So although my efforts to blog these past few weeks have been pitiful, it's just going to get worse my friends. But I do guarantee a week by week update upon return home. So Beijinhos one and all! Ate logo....

7 comments:
I mean this in the most loving way:
I HATE YOU.
How about you come tend my kids for month and Sam and I cruise down to Brazil??? I'll even let you pay for our plane tickets!
No, but seriously, how fabulous is that? You are going to have the best time. I'm super jealous. I can't wait for the stories and pictures. The way you write makes everything funny. You're the best!
ps. we really do have to get together before we move! I mean, REALLY.
jealous. really really jealous.
Are you going for Festival? Do you have a layover in Texas? I'll come to you. If you want to re-route through San Antonio, you'll have a place to stay for as long as you want.
Sister J!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is fabulous for you. Too bad that i can come with you rigtj now, but i hope that one day we can make that trip together. I now is the time to pratice the portuguese again
Love Lucia
Hey, Trev was there on his mission. He will be so jealous! Have a GREAT time! Can't wait for the updates!
What fun! I think your passion for the world is so fabulous.
We really do need to hang out. Email me you phone # and mailing address (for our Christmas card) PLEASE!! omeulixo@gmail.com
Post a Comment