Well my friends, it would appear that I left the blogosphere for an unprecedented amount of time, and let's just say, I'm not proud of it. I may have abandoned you in cyberspace, but not in spirit. No my friends, I never really left you.
So here is my confession: I was seduced by the world of "FaceBook," and forced to experiment with alternate and rather enticing forms of cyber-communication. Too enthralled by this newfound wonder at my fingertips, I shamefully neglected all things remotely related to blogging. But I'm happy to say that I'm changing my ways and coming back home. So here's a toast to change...and more frequent recaps of some of the most interesting and not-so-interesting things in my world!! Cheers!
PS Blogger is acting very strange and won't let me post any pictures. Anyone else having this problem?
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I just checked and I'm able to post pictures on mine. If it's still being weird for you I don't know what the problem is...
I haven't had problems, but then again, blogger kinda has issues sometimes. If it had a gender, I'd definitely say female. :)
I've missed you and I'm glad you're back. And to me, your world is always fascinating. Especially the psycho men that ask you out. Love that post!!
ps. Once it warms up: zoo or bust!
I always feel you in spirit girlfriend!
Post a Comment