Life's a journey, so hop along for the ride! I've got a ton of interesting and not-so-interesting things to share with you, from the world as I see it. So keep your face pressed to the glass and hang on to the seat of your pants!

Monday, September 21, 2009

9 Months--The Story So Far--INTRO

I've been a blogging slacker. It can not be denied. There's no way around it. But rest assured, my dear friends, that I have made my peace with the situation and am mending my ways.

Now that I've finished my travelouge from Brazil, I finally feel the freedom to move forward, wipe the slate clean, and catch ya'lls up with the REST of my life...or at least a few of the highlights where I had my camera... So here's to the past 9 months. Oh how time seems to slip through our fingers when we're not looking.

Now don't fret, it is not my intention to throw an in-detail synopsis at you. It suffices me to say that the past several months have been a one-of-a-kind adventure. Filled with the expected & the unexpected, the highs & the lows, and plenty of the in-between. But that's the beauty of life. And maybe someday, the puzzle pieces will all come together and everything will begin to make sense.... Until then, I'm enjoying the journey and taking it for all that it's worth.

So hop along for the ride. We've got some ground to cover!





















2 comments:

janae said...

That picture is BEAUTIFUL. I love, love, love it.

K said...

Congrats on finishing your Brazil saga - I loved it!